Hieronta- ja Hyvinvointipalvelu
- Contact person for matters relating to the Register
- Registry name
Hieronta- ja hyvinvointipalvelu
Jari Kenttämaa / Customer register
- Purpose of processing personal data
Personal information is used to handle customer relationship.
- The security content of the registry
The customer register contains the customer’s name, phone number, and possibly an email address.
- Regular sources of the information
The customer has personally given the: name, phone number and/or an email address
- Conventional data sharing
Information from the customer register will not be disclosed outside of the company
- Transfer of data outside the EU or EEA
Information from the customer register is not disclosed outside the company.
- Principles of registry protection
Customer information is always confidential between customer and the service provider and will not be disclosed. Customer information is stored behind passwords and only for the company’s owner has rights to handle customer relationships. Our Payment system provider (izettle) and internet booking service (timma) has their legal rights for customer policy in those terms which they are involved in co-operation with our company policies.